Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's official

I now weigh less than 90 kilograms (198.4 pounds).

Today the scale showed a 1.8 kg (3.96 lbs) loss for the past week.  I now weigh 88.4 kg's (194.8 lbs).

I can only hope that I go from strength to strength. 

What I did differently this past week:

The good:

Ate according to plan 95% of the time.
Ate the best choices where possible according to the Weigh Less plan.
Did not eat carbs after 5pm (evening meals being mainly protein and vegetables/salads).

Homemade carrot muffin with cream cheese topping

The bad:

* Last Saturday I had a chocolate and a can of coke.
* Sunday I did not stick to plan because of a picnic but made better choices + I had a KFC Brownie Avalanche
* Wednesday after hearing about my friend's mom being murdered I had another chocolate and can of coke.

Tonight will be a carb meal due to the fact that I am racing tomorrow - but nothing too heavy as it is not a looooong race.  :-))

I've got some exciting news - will post ASAP!!

2 comments:

Diana Ferreira said...

good, Better, Wonderful! So glad for you!

And very very bad of you not to share the good news, lol

Connie said...

Looks like you've got more good than bad!

Have a great race!