Monday, January 18, 2010

Official weigh-in for 2010

This weekend I bit the bullet and headed to my first Weigh Less weigh-in for the year, up until then I'd been trying to avoid it at all costs.   The news was not that bad considering my last official weigh-in was 28 November 2009.  I am up 1.2 kg's (2.64 pounds) - not earth shattering but frustrating none the less because I know if I had just stuck to the plan I'd be lots more down than any up at all.

This week I have another BIG cycle race.  I'm very apprehensive about it because of letting things slide over December.  I rode to gym yesterday and although not great I didn't feel as bad as I thought I was going to and I even managed a Zumba class once I got there.  <>

Have a super week - don't just be good, BE BRILLIANT!!

Hugs

3 comments:

Diana Ferreira said...

1,2 kg is not that much, and I know that it will melt off quickly!

Good luck on the race. Pace your self!

You concentrator is behaving like a doll, and I love her to bits!

Connie said...

2 pounds isn't bad at all! Great job!

Hanlie said...

I agree, 1.2kg is almost a success in my book! Well done for being back on track!