Sunday, October 11, 2009

Race for Victory : Photos

Race for Victory : 4th October 2009
Tired ='s I don't want to.....LOL
Alrighty then, off we go. Hey!! Bonus - I'm not right at the back...Woohooooooo
Members of the support crew - aren't they cute???
For the last 1km or so I had a friendly chat with this guy - it was great not going over the finish line alone for a change. Woohoooooo!! He had done the longer race.
Hey!! I'm smiling - I did it - all 54km's or was that 56.7 Km's or something like that...hmmmmm
'Tired' catches up quickly.....'let's go home James'
Cool Medal!!
And on a much lighter note - YES!! I had a flat.....about 7 km's from the finish. Working on it, working on it.....LOL
over and out...
Puncture Girl
p.s. wondering if I should change the title of my blog to 'Puncture Girl' LOL

2 comments:

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Congratulations... what was that I saw... folks coming in behind you too... you did GREAT you didn't give up, or give in... you DID IT ... clapping my hands for you... Excellent... hope you have a great week this week.

Hanlie said...

I love the pictures! That is such a well-earned, honest fatigue... You're really making progress here!