Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My newest gadget - Polar F11 : HR Monitor!!

I have been 'lusting' over one of these for what seems forever!! It has a link so that I can download all my exercise info and I can keep track of where I am. I wish I could have gotten one of the cycle ones but YIKES they cost a wee fortune - so for now I have the Polar F11. I just love that blue.
I have not yet had a chance to give it a proper workout yet, but definitely tomorrow at Spinning. It is going to be fabulous knowing which zone I'm in and that I am giving it my all when I should be.
It can be frustrating in a Spinning class and the instructor is talking about working at 70%, 80% effort etc. and you have no clue. Now I will know just how much effort I am putting in.

2 comments:

Hanlie said...

Ah, new toys! Enjoy!

Where does it go? Around your arm?

Connie said...

I'm so jealous! I want one. Can't wait to see how you like it.