Now : 1 September 2009
92 kg's (202.4 lbs)
Life Changes = H*U*G*E
23 June 2009 - 31 Aug 2009
Tricep : 30 - 30
Bicep : 24 - 21
Scapular : 38 - 33
Waist : 35 - 35
Chest : 118cm - 114 cm
Upper Arm : 34cm - 32.3cm
Waist : 104 cm - 103 cm
Hips : 124.5cm - 122 cm
Thigh : 68cm - 63 cm
93.6 Kg's (205.92 pounds)
Today is S*P*R*I*N*G day here!! And boy, were we blessed with the most gorgeous, stunning warm day.
This challenge has brought about BIG changes:
* I am living healthy and making healthier choices.
* I L*O*S*T weight during winter. To date I have lost 16.4 Kg's (36.1 lbs) Woohoo!!
* I was more motivated than ever to get my bike and the universe provided.
* I am addicted to cycling.
* I took part in my first cycle fun ride (12 km's) and I wanted more.
* I signed up for the BIG one and paid the registration fee (no turning back) - the 94.7 km Cycle Challenge - Joburg's Toughest Race
* I signed up for 2 smaller rides, a 44 km and 33 km (both happening towards the end of September)
* There are still bad days but they do NOT set me back - I bounce back quicker!!
* I L*O*V*E green smoothies - especially first thing in the morning - they just make the day better. Give it a try!!
But the biggest thing to happen during these 60 days is the realisation that :
My bathroom scale does not D*E*F*I*N*E me!!
I am feeling great, I am losing weight - clothing does not L*I*E.....the scale does not tell the whole story!!
I'm looking forward to another 60 days.....I cannot weight to see those results :-))
Keep at it everyone....