Thursday, April 30, 2009

Weight Watchers - Week 14 : UP .8kg's

In the great scheme of life, .8kg's is not going to destroy me.  It will definitely make me reflect on what I did wrong.  One of those is that I have slowly let the carbs sneak back into the diet - guess they will be shown the door again.  LOL  The next thing and the BIGGIE for me is the water.  I've been BAD, BAd, bad!!!  Time to get it up......
Now, am I doomed to eat 'lettuce' for the rest of my life? - most likely.  Hubby keeps saying: but when you're at goal you can eat those things you love.  Well, in all honesty NO I cannot - because I  will end up back at square one and no way do I want to do that.
I have some homemade veggie soup on the go.  Not only is it nutritious but the budget lurrrvs it!!  
Hugs and back soon with some news on how it is going with those personal training sessions.  
Have a good one....
Mich

4 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

Rats, I was hoping I was awake in time to wish you luck. The thing is, you are making those changes, and it's sticking with you enough for you to recognize when the old habits sneak back up on you. Just like the title of your other blog entry today, "knowledge is power." I am so proud of all you are doing, Mich.

Jade said...

No worries about that 0.8! It's purely water! Keep up the great work!

rosebud101 said...

Hang in there! You will make it. You are already making lifestyle choices that will last!

Diana Ferreira said...

You look so well in your before/current phot - I think some that 0,8 is just muscle ...

I guess it is not my time to something about my own lovehandles!

dimates - almost similair to pilates, the lazy one ... lol